Tuesday, December 16, 2014
I loved this so much I needed to share it. Hope you enjoy it too
Lie of the year? Are these people serious?
First of all it wasn't’ a lie, it was a theory.
A theory made by medical professionals and the CDC
itself. But how else can we make conservatives appear to be the crazy ones or liars,
since we all know who the biggest liar(s) really are?
They are so careful not expose who the real victims of propaganda are.
So let me expose that for you.
Here is my choice for biggest lies of the year in order: All ignored by the faithful followers
#1 Jonathan Grubber stating the American people were purposely deceived to pass Obamacare,not only said once but on numerous occasions so there is no excuse of him “misspeaking”
#2 Obama saying he does not have the authority to pass an executive order on Amnesty. "I am not the Emperor" And he does it anyway because apparently he is the emperor
#3 “Isis is equivalent to a JV Team”-BHO
and of course silence by the left wing media even when Chucky Todd
questioned the Emperor about him calling ISIS a JV Team and the emperor once again lied saying that is not what he said. There was no follow up question.
So what else is new. Make the people believe what you want.
The Emperor Has No Clothes
The Emperor Has No Clothes
Thursday, December 11, 2014
When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted for a Democrat, they should be given this list.
1. I voted for a Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I voted for a Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted for a Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted for a Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers, rapists, thugs, and thieves.
5. I voted for a Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years because of Global Warming if I don’t start driving a Prius or a Chevy Volt.
6. I voted for a Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted for a Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted for a Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted for a Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution regularly to suit some fringe folks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted for a Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill for our own because it might upset some useless endangered beetle, gopher, or fish.
11. I voted for a Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised “HOPE AND CHANGE.”
12. I voted for a Democrat because my head is so firmly buried in my butt that it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
This, of course coming from an elected official who is best known for raising concerns, in a House hearing that the island of Guam might literally capsize due to over-population
These morons will stop at nothing
Talk about whipping people into a frenzy,OWS and Ferguson?
Sunday, December 7, 2014
Saturday, December 6, 2014
All lives matter,even the ones of the people whose
Businesses these anarchists are destroying.
I would think these so called protests would be more effective if they were protecting the lives of the unborn that are aborted in record numbers in black communities and the innocent children who die from stray bullets by the criminals who don't care who and where they are aiming their guns at.
Frankly I am tired of all the unrest in this country since