Dr. Carol Swain Commentary: Barack Obama and the Evil Plan to Destroy President Trump:
As we move toward the midterm elections, former President Barack Obama is back in the news, working overtime to make himself relevant by claiming partial credit for the Trump economic growth and prosperity. We should be alarmed because of what we know about the Obama presidency and its disregard for American traditions about elections and how one treats political opponents. There is no sense of protocol or qualms about abusing power or trampling the U.S. Constitution.
Presidential protocol once meant former Presidents showed a measure of deference and respect for current officeholders. Former President Jimmy Carter, in 2007, broke this precedent when he called George W. Bush’s presidency, the “worst in history.” Until 2007, Carter was the uncontested winner of the worst modern presidency in history. But then I digress. President Obama is obsessed with President Trump, and Obama is supported by his army of paid and unpaid protesters as seen in Organizing for Action, a pro-Obama group that will not leave the president alone.
Deception, infiltration, and manipulations are at the core of the Alinsky guide for redistributing power. Just think about America, the frenetic opposition to the president and Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals,
you can take the community agitator off the streets of Chicago, but you can't take the community agitator out of the man
According to the CDC, between 100 and 200 new cases of leprosy are annually reported in the U.S., Dr. Marc Siegel, a professor of medicine and medical director at Doctor Radio at NYU Langone Health, wrote in The Hill.
Dr. Siegel added a USC study discovered that most of the 187 patients with leprosy who were treated at its clinic between 1973 to 2018 came from Mexico where the disease is widespread.
He also noted that leprosy remains more prevalent in Central and South America with over 20,000 new cases diagnosed annually.
“Given that, there is certainly the possibility of sporadic cases of leprosy continuing to be brought across our southern border undetected,” Dr. Siegel said.
The occurrence lead Dr. Siegel to issue a warning that the contagious disease that is spread by respiratory secretions and nasal droplets in close proximities will soon affect nearly 60,000 homeless people, 75 percent of whom lack temporary shelter or enough hygiene and medical care, in Los Angeles.And yet they want to import more poverty and who else knows what other diseases.
- Cory Booker says he wants to punch the president.
- Joe Biden says he wants to beat up the president.
- Maxine Waters says to get in Republicans' faces out in public.
- Jimmy Kimmel and other late night hosts joke about assassinating the president.
- Snoop Dog makes a video of a fake assassination of the president. - Kathy Griffin poses with a severed bloody head of the president. - Johnny Depp jokes about assassinating the President. - Madonna says she wants to blow up the White House. - Black Lives Matter chants they want dead cops and fry 'em like bacon. - Antifa routinely assaults conservatives. - AOC calls our border agents Nazi's and refuses to condemn violence against them. - The so-called "Squad" supports terrorists of Palestine and Hamas and routinely spews anti-Semitic rhetoric. - Congress refuses to call out Ilhan Omar for making anti semitic remarks. - Rashida Tlaib calls the president a motherf**ker.
Yet Trump is the one inciting hatred and violence?