1. Donald J. Trump is the only candidate who can turn things around for America and should be taken seriously!!! He loves America and Americans of ALL races.
2. He is immune to special interest lobbying because he has accepted no donations or special interest money. No other candidate can make this claim.
3. He is an executive. The President of the United States is the Chief Executive Officer of our nation. We don’t need a policy expert or a legislator – we need someone who knows how to run an organization. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who has a proven record as a successful executive on a large scale.
4. He is honest. Mr. Trump is a man who tells the truth. He may not always say it in the most polished way, but our country has had enough suave liars. It is time for some straight forward honesty.
5. He is decisive. As President every decision he makes would be in the best interest of the country. We hear about his having business interests that filed for bankruptcy. In each case, he looked at the situation as it was, and then he cut his losses. We need someone who will look at government programs realistically and if they are failures; will end the wasteful Washington spending.
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.
7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.
8. His success is unmatched in the business world by all the others -
He attended one of the best business schools/ to make 10 billion dollars.
9. Having an IQ of 157, his knowledge of contracts and negotiating is brilliant/ internationally/ unparalleled. No one builds an international business empire the size of Trump's without being able to win at the negotiating table.
10. He was popular in the Apprentice/ number 1# rated program 10 years running.
11. He wrote 10 best-selling books [ His book the Art of a deal [educational]
12. He owned and operated Miss Universe/ Miss America] beauty pageants.
13. He’s doing business worldwide therefore his experience is desirable/ knows cultures/international taxes/ pricing/ shipping/ unions/ regulations/ contracts/ business/ practices/ suppliers/ safety rules/ types of workers.
14. He’s into construction, media, manufacturing, travel and publishing.
15. He’s a job producer/ just for the records/ most of his CEO’s are women/ yes they make more than the men/ creditability counts.
16. He gives millions to charities.
17. He understands currencies/ money exchanges/ inflation, deflation worldwide wages.
18. His tax program 0-10-15-25 is simple.
19. His universal interstate medical/ insurance program is very realistic/ competition.
20. He has a good five point immigration program.
21. He’s pro military & Vet’s [improve VA hospital/care] Take ISIS oil fields to pay Vets.
22. He wants to seal off the boarder [build that wall] He’s built a 96 story building/ he thinks that’s harder than constructing a wall. He understands that a nation without borders, language and laws is not a nation.
23. He’s anti-Iran deal/ pro-Israel. He says it states we have to protect Iran if Israel attacks [Iran keeps saying they are going to wipe Israel and us off of the map].
24. His pro Christmas stance is anti [political correct].
25. He also realizes that our nation is being trashed worldwide and speaks up about it.
26. He recognizes the China money manipulation policy which is anti-USA.
27. He says that Japan’s tariff on US goods [one way deal making].
28. He wants to put a tariff on Mexican goods/ all traffic/ cut off aid.
29. Remember when Trump said; we protect Saudi Arabia therefore they must pay.
30. We fought and spend billions in Afghanistan to help those people and China is mining their minerals because the Obama administration is incompetent/ can’t win at negotiating/ stupid leaders.
31. He’s warning America of [Poisons vaccines] and the dangers.
32. He wants a high tech military/ a world class military/ hardware/ hacking/ security [too good to fail].
33. He realizes we have a Muslin problem in this nation.
34. He thinks Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud [check out his SS#, no draft card/ old pass port/ E-verification status, school records [remember his dad isn’t American therefore he isn’t qualified for the office he’s in].
35. He will work for a $1 per year salary, give the rest to charity and not accept the pension after presidency if elected.
36. Trump is going to organize the FASTEST government ever seen... No BS red tape.
37. He will use China's influence in North Korea to secure the peninsula of Korea and in the process increase commerce amongst China Sea nations...
Like him or not, agree with him or not, it doesn’t matter. So far Trump is the only candidate who has shown that he “can up-set the apple-cart” and make things happen and he is exactly what America needs at this point in time!
Everybody should do their homework on the candidates.
We must not listen to the “political main stream media”. They are not going to tell you the truth! They have a way of twisting words for their own story and agenda! There is an important choice that each voter has to make. Either you cast your vote for another “puppet candidate” and business as usual in Washington or you support Donald J. Trump